Saturday, August 9, 2008

long couple weeks

Thank god it's Saturday. Today it would be my 16th day working straight 12-14 hours a day... welcome to the restaurant world !!!
Got these beautiful fresh Californian figs, came up with nice daily special...love combination goat cheese or blue cheese with nice ripe fruit. Going to serving tonight and the next couple days, Fresh fig, babe watercress and goat cheese fritters's apitizer, dressed with my beet and red wine vinaigrette,( the one I'm using for salmon) should be a killer combo...sweet...warm ..crispy ... I feel like some day I should post winning recipes. Oh ! and my cooking class coming up this month at LPSC on august 22. French bistro class...food I like to eat on my day's off ! Check it out http://www.lpscinc.com/classes.asp
V

No comments: