Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuna noodle casserole

Within past 8 years in my cooking I have seen multiple variations of this dish..... seared tuna and chilled noodles...the best one hands down was at New york city chefs Dante Boccuzzis variation at Auriole Restaurant in 2002, when I was doing my culinary internship . Since then I was tryung to come up with my own version of " Tuna Noodle Cassarole" One of the Popular Version at Americano is ...Seared tuna with " Black Spice " , Sesame Peanut Noodle, soy - lime glaze, summer slaw and Fresh Wasabi. Yes , My friends ..fresh wasabi wasabi root...not a colored horseradish with mustard, typical cheap powder from a plastic bag. More on that later on this week. becose i'm making fresh wsabi butter for my kobe steak special this week.
Love to Cook
V

No comments: