Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wine

We are carefully selecting our wines for Americano wine lists. As I mature, I learn more and more new things about a wine and food paring. And I'm proudly can say , that my pallet for wine gets more and more mature..I feel it -))....even the rule of thumb is ...You should drink what you like and can afford . Wine, like food....taste ... opinions ... Sometimes I'm exited to taste high profile wines and see what are they like..sometimes I like them a lot...Sometimes just ok...Sometimes... Are you kidding ...! Why this bottle is 80$...just because they made only #### cases last year..Why would I care How many cases they made... Just because I would fit in that group who taste it ?? I do not care how many cases they made...I care abou the TASTE ! and PRICE ! Anyways...last night we taste it some really nice Italian wines...they were delicious ...special Amarone ! Of course! Remember ..drink what you like...taste...and have your own opinion..try develop your pallet....all these revews and "experts" in taste...it's just ......OPINION !

No comments: